Friday, November 9, 2007

New friends and a big thank you

I gained a whole new group of friends over my journey, as well as getting a ton of support from my friends and family.
Everyone at the MiGroup - Your support and card gave me a real lift over the journey.
Mark and the team at Runners Hi - Without your training support and help I am not sure I would have got where I did.
Meredith - For asking the question the very first time I met you and asked about triathlon, "so do you want to do an Ironman?" And then for being my coach over the years journey.

As well as my new found blogger friends who, helped me out with support and being a friendly face in the crowd.

Marc (Bigun), Di, Roman Mica, Bryan (Taconite Boy), Trimama, Ironmom Jen

And for the two people who got me on this journey via your podcasts and websites.

Iron Kahuna and Iron Wil

And finally my wife Gemma thankyou for all your support.

Oh and one last thing...
I signed up for Florida 2008

7 comments:

TJ said...

Great report and posts IronTim.
Welcome to blogland!

William Lobdell said...

congratulations, my friend.

Di said...

I feel honored to be counted amongst your friends! Bigun and I feel the same about you and Gemma. When will we be seeing you 2 again?

TriDaddy said...

Congrats on your race Time!

Taconite Boy said...

As Iron Jenny would say...

Your an Ironman! You'll be one today, tomorrow and for the rest of your life!

Congrats Tim

LBTEPA said...

Congratulations! What an inspiring story :)

RunBubbaRun said...

Congrats on you IMFL finish..

Welcome to the IM club..

ps.asking about trails on the northside, I only know about the southside ones. Palos on the southside are the ones I go on.