Monday, June 16, 2008

Babies are home


IMG_3785
Originally uploaded by tim1_davies
Babies are home, and we are trying to get into a routine. Mum is getting better and more mobile.

Very little time for anything except eat sleep and poop (and thats just me!).

Today is Day 1 of my 16 weeks training plan to IM, and I managed to get up early and do my 1 hour swim.

For those interested, updated my flickr account with all the photos and video from the birth and first few days.
ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/29148514@N00/

9 comments:

:) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww........!!!!

Jumper 2.0 said...

Glad you guys are home.

Good luck with the training! But more important good luck with the parenting and spousing!

Ryan said...

Congrats on the kids!

Mum should get an MDOT tattoo for carrying those things around for so long, that is the true Ironman spirit.

Here we go, Ironman Florida training starts now!

Unknown said...

They are beautiful (and what a great size for twins! I'm used to the premie kind! :0) It'll get better... although with training as well - I give you tons of props! Best of luck!

LBTEPA said...

Awwwwwwww
Congratulations! They look so strong, how happy you must be to have them home so soon.
And well done even thinking of Ironman

SWTrigal said...

Really really cute babies-congratulations again!

RunBubbaRun said...

Cute pics...

Now the fun begins, IM training with a family schedule..

Just Sleep, eat, and poop, now I wish I was a kid again.

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Beautiful babies you have there Tim. Best of luck with the training.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Beautiful babies!!! How sweet!!